top of page
Image by Alexander Dummer

Children Issues

Children Issues: Image

We'll support you from the start

If you are finding the whole family dispute difficult to manage and require dedicated support to guide you through this time Kieran Clarke Green is able to offer this support and legal advice to you.

Children Issues: Text
Family at a Beach

Exceptional Representation

Whether you need to issue an application for a Child Arrangements Order (an Order which determines where the child shall live and who they should have contact with) or perhaps there is some other specific issue that you feel needs addressing please do contact us.

We are able to offer specialist packages to assist you in funding the case so that you will specifically know how much this will cost you through every step of the way. You may wish to start court proceedings; if this is the case we can help you in drafting all of the legal documentation to lodge this at the Court, or it may be the case you wish to have full advice and support throughout the whole process. Either way we can tailor a package to suit your needs and help you with all of the legal complexities when you need it the most.

Kerry Boyes and Daniel Woodthorpe are on the Law Society's Children's Panel and is able to represent children in proceedings. Only Solicitors who meet the exact criteria are permitted onto the panel. You can be assured you will receive expert advice on all children issues.

Please contact our Chesterfield office on 01246 211006 or contact to discuss the choices available to you.

Children Issues: About

Get in Touch

Thank you for visiting our website. If you’d like more information and for one of our team to get back to you, get in touch today.

Registered Office: 36 Clarence Rd, Chesterfield, S40 1XB

Contact: 01246211006

Kieran Clarke Green Ltd trading as Kieran Clarke Green Solicitors. Registered in England and Wales No. 9928406.

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 627285

01246 211006

Thanks for submitting!

Children Issues: Contact
bottom of page