Specialists in financial matters
When your marriage has broken down this is a difficult time and we appreciate that in amongst obtaining a divorce you may also need to seek legal advice on how your financial issues are to be resolved. We can offer specialist advice and tailor a package to meet your specific needs.
If you have already agreed your financial settlement either between yourselves or during the mediation process, we are able to draft the documentation arising from that agreement and convert it into a formerly binding Court Order. This package is called Draft Assist.
Fee - £450 plus VAT.
1. Face to face meeting with a Solicitor to take detailed instructions to prepare the correct Order for you.
2. Preparation of the financial settlement into the agreed Order.
3. Documentation being lodged at the Court.
4. Court correspondence dealt with on your behalf.
5. Keeping you up to date with this process all the way through.
What Isn’t Included
1. Legal advice on the terms agreed under the settlement.
2. Disbursements incidental to the documentation or Court fees.
3. Any representation that may be required at Court.
Get in Touch
Thank you for visiting our website. If you’d like more information and for one of our team to get back to you, get in touch today.
Registered Office: 36 Clarence Rd, Chesterfield, S40 1XB
Kieran Clarke Green Ltd trading as Kieran Clarke Green Solicitors. Registered in England and Wales No. 9928406.
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 627285